Whale Watching Redcliffe DIR-RED
Whale Watching Redcliffe
Enjoy a beautiful, gourmet picnic lunchbox as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within meters from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
Book accommodation where you like to stay, enjoy guided day trips.
- Boarding commences at 9.00am for a 10.00m departure
- Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty by 2.30pm
- Gourmet picnic lunchbox including chicken, ham, garden salad, potato salad, fruit and more
- Extensive and informative commentary
- A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours operate daily from June to November (weather permitting)